Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sunday Finish!


I decided to make a quick little project for the weekend since we were home, getting ready for our trip. Am I ready, No! I still have to vacuum and do dishes, then not forget what we need in the morning, those things I need now, so I can't pack. And as usual, I am wondering how this is a vacation, lol.

I found this design online, it said it was free and it does look like a Cheryl Seslar design, she has a lot of freebies on other sites. Just a little pillow and it worked up quickly.


Today we went to my sons to pick up some wood and to visit the boys. Alex is really a sweet and happy child and loved sharing his toys with me. We took Nick out for a trip to the store so I could get some cheap water sneakers and let Nick pick out some presents to bring home, for him and Alex. He picked out two water pumps, something easy for Alex since you pull the top to get water and push to squirt, he loved it, though he needed help to get the water. They were having a blast getting wet in the heat.

At the store Nick saw this chair and wanted us to sit in it. We also had to get inside a beach tent and sit on little chairs to hide from Grandpa, the things grandma will do;) We will probably come back once in awhile to dump dirty clothes and get new ones and maybe cooking, we did make kabobs tonight so we have leftovers for tomorrow. I may not post till next weekend, but if we decide to come home for a night, I will post some photos and hopefully at the end of the week, I will have a new design to share.


9 comments:

Karen said...

A very prim style angel. You make use of lots of the free designs. Me, I collect them.

Fiona said...

a sweet stitchery and lots of fun with Nick.... my daughter always laughs and says I do lots of silly things with the grandchildren that I never did with them!!! as you say the things grandma will do!
Hugz

acorn hollow said...

Love your pillow. We had kabobs last night too so that is what I am taking to work today.
enjoy your vacation
Cathy

kelley said...

have a wonderful vacation...can just picture the two boys having fun getting soaked...

The Eveningstitcher said...

Sounds like you had a great day! I love those big chairs...I'm afraid if I ever got in one...I may never get out!! Have a wonderful vacation! Love your little design!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That is a sweet stitchery. It is great that you do make good use of free patterns you find online. I always have plans to make things, but then don't get around to them.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Fun pic of you and Nick!
Enjoy your vacation. Safe travels (even if not far 😊).

Allie-oops Designs said...

Cute angel!! Love the pic in the chair, lol. So cute. Enjoy your time away - although getting ready for it is so much work!!

Sandi said...

Sounds lime you had fun shopping with Nick! Bid and seek is always fun.

I wanted to wish you and Bill a happy Anniversary tomorrow on the first day of Summer! It looks like our heat wave is going to break tomorrow and in looking forward to the change. We've been above average for temperatures and breaking records.

Have a grat time away.