This week I decided to make another new pattern. I still need to finish both of them and make them into finished pieces, as well as make the patterns, so that will come next week.
This piece was done with a pattern I did in a cross stitch. I liked the elements and rearranged them to fit a punch needle piece. I really think this piece would look nicer with variegated threads, especially Valdani, but I use what I have.
I decided the pup should look like Bean, so I made mine black and white. Bean has more black, but I didn't want too much on the punched pup, so I just made similar markings on a couple of areas.
I still need to fix a few things and it will be antiqued a bit.
One of the reasons I have a hard time punching is that a certain fur ball wants attention most of the day and night. He is getting better and resting more, but I can't wait for the snow to melt so we can get out for more play and long walks.
And today he was being a bit bad, so he had a time out. He was not happy about that and decided to cover himself up with his blanket. I hope you all have a nice weekend.