Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Stitcheries

I have been working on finishing stitcheries, but still not finished with the little quilts.
Sometimes I am lazy and just want to sit in my chair, so I make more stitcheries, lol.
Tiffany sent me some of her newest designs that are coming out and I decided to make two of them into small pillows.
I used floral material this time and left them under stuffed to have that feed sack look.

I love the look of these and think it would be fun to do a wall hanging and there will be punched pieces too, so look for them in the future. I think they would be nice with dates and stitches around the edge, but I forgot about that, lol.

10 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Super prim & cute! :)

The Joy of Needlework said...

Ah thems so cute what a neat project. hey miss ya on twfg and PN hope all is good for you. Lenzie

Jacque. said...

ohhhh, too dang cute!!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

You sure keep that needle singing with lots of thread. Great pillows and they look so prim.

paulette said...

Too cute...love your antiquing!!
Paulette

Deb said...

These are just the cutest pieces. You are really cranking these out. I think they're wonderful.

Rock River Stitches said...

Just love all the stitcheries that you do. I like to be lazy too and sit in my chair while watching tv and stitch on the little dresses I've been making. So relaxing.

Tammy

JoJo said...

Debbie, these are adorable! So antique looking.

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Sweet and simple! Love them.

Soggibottom said...

I would love to see something like this, but done in the shape of your beautiful cat. x x x