Monday, June 20, 2016

Vacation Week!


Just a quick post tonight. We are on vacation and have been on the go since we got here, but  enjoying ourselves and enjoying the sights and of course Bean is having so much fun that he falls asleep before we do.

This is our site, looks small in the photo, but lots of room that  you can't see behind the trailer. We can see up the pond and have been swimming and paddling in the pond.


Here is Bean taking a ride while we explore the pond. We found some hidden areas and I have lots of photos that I will share when I get back.


Our first night sunset, I sat in the boat and watched as it came down. A relaxing way to end the night, just me and a little quiet time. Today we drove around the two main scenic roads, made lots of stops, walked a lot and sweat a lot, way to hot to do any real hiking.

I hope you are all enjoying your week.


3 comments:

acorn hollow said...

what pond are you on? it has been hot hopefully it will keep getting better by the day. Enjoy your vacation
Cathy

The Eveningstitcher said...

I hope you and your husband have a great time on this vacation. Beautiful pictures..so serene My son and his little family have a pop-up camper that they just love! I have never camped a day in my life!! Stay cool and have fun!!

Sandi said...

Glad you are having a good time despite the heat, what a great camp site!