I decided to try my new pattern with fabrics. Since I have a basket of scraps and spent the week sitting on my butt, it was a good lap project. I just got out fabrics and did raw edge, I wanted it to look old and scrappy. I am pleased with how it came out, and I used walnut and java stain to grunge it up more.
And then I decided the birds would make nice little ornies, so I made a couple up to try. I used homespuns on one side and prim tans on the other. I just sew scraps together and then make a template with freezer paper to cut them out. Not bad for making it up, as I go along;) This way, the person who gets them can use whatever color side, they like.
Botanizing #5: Six Similar Samplers
1 day ago