Friday, August 20, 2010

Amish girl and kitty rug and punch

I finished off my pieces and I think they look better than the first time I showed them to you;)
I will need to fix a few things, things you don't notice at first glance, but the camera shows things you might miss.
I changed the kitty to a lighter shade so he shows up. I wanted to do the whiskers on the outside of the hooking, but wasn't sure if they would stay in, so I went with hooking them. I fixed her face too, so she didn't look so lopsided and depressed, but I need to fix the mouth again.



This is the companion piece. I decided to sell them as a set. I think it looks better aged, do you?
I will be listing them on ebay tomorrow, but I am willing to take offers if anyone is interested in buying them before I list them.
The pictures did not come out well, so I will do more tomorrow for the listing, hopefully outside in the shade and the true look will come through.

2 comments:

moosecraft said...

She looks very happy to be holding kitty! Great finish to both of them! Most of the pics I take are in the same 2 locations in my backyard... as that's the only two places that pics come out good... LOL! The inside pics I take always too yellow, no matter what setting I use.

Jo James said...

LOVE the red one best! Pure perfection.