Friday, December 30, 2022

After the Holidays!


It has been quite a hectic week, which I am sure it is for most of you. Christmas has come and gone and we have been going out for rides and hanging out with the boys. I have had no time for sewing this week, the day ends too soon and I am catching up at night.

We had a nice Christmas Eve with the kids, always more fun with little ones around.



Christmas Day was spent at the kids, and Ivy's friend and her kids came for dinner. We had fun playing computer Pictionary, lots of laughs. Alex had fun decorating a Gingerbread man with Bella.



Another day we took the boys out for a few hours. We got the boys new shoes and spent some time at the beach.



I also got a new camera, this one is a fixed lens that goes up to 600mm, so more zoom, but not true zoom. It isn't as sharp as my other cameras, but a lot lighter and easy for me to carry. It will be nice for when we go on hikes and biking.

I took a photo to test it out, usually I cannot get birds in the trees too well.




We also went to the lighthouse and I got a few shots to test her out. This boat was out in the ocean, you can tell they have a fresh haul with all the birds.



And the lighthouse, up close.



On the way home, we stopped at the bay campus to see what is new.



Today we had the boys again. We took them to the beach for a few hours and they had fun collecting glass and shells. I hope you had a nice week and may the new year bring you blessings and good health.



4 comments:

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

Your new camera is benefiting from your talent!
The boys are sure growing big. Happy 2023!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Happiness and health to you, Bill and all the family in 2023!

Fiona said...

Christmas is definitely a lot of fun with children around.... some great pictures with your new camera...
Hugz

Carole said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Glad you had a wonderful holiday with family. Cheers!