Friday, April 15, 2022

Friday finish and starts!

 

This week seemed to go by too quickly and as usual, I didn't get as much done. More time spent getting ready for Easter and getting out on nice days.

I did put a new piece together, I have had it for years and decided it was time to make it. I have most of the pieces cut out, so I could make sure I got the layout right. The design is by Crane Design, called Lighthouse Landing.



I also painted some new rocks. I enjoy doing happy pieces that make me smile and hopefully, will make others smile when they find them.



Last weekend we took a drive to Connecticut. A few nice walks at a few parks.



One park still has the old farm buildings left.



And lots of birds at the parks, but as usual, they hid or flew away when I got the camera out. I found an owl in a tree, he stayed still.



During the week we spent time at the beach, in the afternoon. The tide was always coming in, but I still found some nice treasures and got nice walks in.



Today we got out for last minute shopping and spent the rest of the day, at the beach. This is a Long Beach, so we got a nice walk in and found some nice treasures, which are in the 4th glass photo. We walked as far as we could go, which ended at a rocky barrier. Next time we will have to find a place to park and walk all the way to the lighthouse area.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend and a Blessed Easter Day. 



4 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

I am always amazed at how many days you go exploring each week. What fun!
Happy Easter

TheCrankyCrow said...

As always, I love following along on your adventures. Those old farm buildings are incredible. How could you resist peeking in the windows??? There is just something about old, abandoned, buildings I think. I laughed at the owl in the tree...it almost looks like a stuffed toy LOL. The colors in that last photo are amazing!! Enjoy your family time tomorrow....and wishing you a joyous and blessed Easter. ~Robin~

Shelley said...

You've been busy! Wouldn't those red barns and the lighthouse/water pic make great jumping off points for needlepunch patterns 😊

ishikavarma said...

I think you have written this content very thoughtfully, and it is great that every person has some skill in life and you also have a skill, using which you write a beautiful post. I am very happy to see your post, hope you will keep writing such posts in life. you are the best post writer. gurugram Girl phone number
Bhiwadi Real Photos Girl
Manesar VIP Photos Girl
कॉल गर्ल इन गुरुग्राम
DLF Phase 3 premium girl
college girl gurgaon
beautiful Girl Gurgaon
online girl gurgaon