Saturday, May 1, 2010

Annie Stitchery Finished

I finally got around to finishing my Raggedy Ann stitchery.
I used dmc floss for the stitchery and the big quilting stitches.
It really was a fun pattern to do. I used a material that looks similar to the blue florals, that you find on the old annie dresses.
I added some fun buttons and antiqued it to age it.
If you would like to make one, you can get the free pattern at Kaarens.
She has a new freebie on the first friday of the month, so she will have a new one, next week.

Don't forget, the contest and the pattern sale end tomorrow.

6 comments:

paulette said...

This is gorgeous..you did a wonderful job aging it!!
Paulette

Rock River Stitches said...

It turn out beautiful! Especilly like the fabric you choose for around the outside!

Tammy

Deb said...

Very cute! I'll have to check Kaaren's blog out. Like how you aged the fabric and the background fabric for it too.

Brenda said...

cute,cute,cute!!!

Take Me Stitchin said...

Hey Debbie, I love your stitchery and I have a question for you. How the heck do you get so much done? Wow! sure admire you and your work. LenZie

patijane's primitives said...

Love you prim Annie. Beautiful!!!