Sunday, August 10, 2008

Too much time on my Hands

This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands, haha.
My husband is working on our floors today, so he is tearing the house apart and banging incessantly.
I spent as much time as I could outside to get away from it and worked a bit in the garden.
This is what I found in the garden today, yes, I am warped as usual.




I had to play with filters and made an artistic version. Now back to real creating, he is finally finished and I can sit and relax and work on my new projects.

9 comments:

Jacque. said...

How fun is that!!! Way to go, Debbie!

Val said...

We need to have fun sometimes. I have sick ones at my house but fun will come soon.

WoolenSails said...

Valerie,
I remember those days, my kids are grown and in their own places now. I hope the family gets better soon.

Debbie

Brenis said...

Debbie, you're hilarious!! Love that tomato!! Anything to get away from the banging, huh? :P

Dixie Howard said...

I'm enjoying your blog, Debbie! Your veggie creation is just so creative. Love to see you having fun!

WoolenSails said...

I have this strange habit of seeing things in inanimate objects. I guess that is the artist in me. I have pictures of a tree that looks like a mans face and one where the branches against a dark sky look like a witch flying on a broom. And no I don't drink, lol.
Debbie

Tammy said...

ROTFLMBO
that is cute!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Now that's a Tomato! It should bring a smile to all who see her!
:)Ginger

Spinning Girl said...

Now that is simply lovely.