I know I shouldn't be using my hand, but I have been stitching all week and just had to punch something.
I decided that punching a pillow would be too much work, so I came up with something new to do.
I took one of Primitive Blessing's patterns and made it into a doll shape. I moved the arms down, to the side, so it would be easier when sewing. I left out the wings and used vine twigs instead. On the original, she had a tie with stars, so I made one with jute thread and bells. For the bottom, I left it open and then cut a piece of wool in an oval, to give it a wider bottom, for sitting. I am not sure on her wings, I just sewed them on with thread, so I might redo them.
Lancaster County's Unusual Samplers
16 hours ago