Friday, December 15, 2023

Working on Friday!

 

I am still working on my Christmas quilt. I am quilting it now and almost done, so I will definitely be finished by next week. I think for next year, I need to work all year to get all the other projects done. The colors are a bit off in this photo, so hopefully I can get a better one, when finished. I had to hand write the saying, and I think I made mine a bit larger than the original, but I like how well it stands out. 



We got out last weekend and spent some time at the ocean. It was warm enough to walk along the beach and enjoy watching the Sanderlings, running along the beach.



Today it warmed up a bit, so we got to spend some time at the beach. The marina has their own Christmas decoration. I bet it looks beautiful when lit up at night, the lights run down, along the crane.



And I found another odd object that got washed up with the tide.



And I found a bit of glass and some pottery. It was nice to be out again and tomorrow will be nice, as well, so some time at the seaport for some Christmas activity and maybe a hike on Sunday. I hope. you all have a nice weekend and able to get out and enjoy some of the holiday festivities.



2 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

That tree high up on the crane is too cool.
How big is that "found" object? It looks pretty darn big.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Well, glad to see you're making progress on your projects. Seems like everything here came to a screeching halt. I'd love to see the tree on the crane lit up. I'm puzzling over that "other" washed-up object....Do tell us more LOL. ~Robin~