Friday, November 3, 2023

Friday Finish!

 

I was able to finish my new piece, just in time for Halloween. This is a design by Bird Brain Designs. It was fun to do and fun to do in color. I am also working on a larger piece with snowmen, and another, so hopefully I can get those done, along with a few quilts in time for Christmas. 



We were able to get out for a ride, last weekend, to enjoy some foliage and some short walks. I didn't have a lot of energy and I guess I was coming down with a flu or the new version of covid, so have been fighting that off, this week. Hopefully the meds I got will knock it out so we can get out this weekend.

This is one place we stopped, a river in Connecticut. Not as much foliage as we had hoped.



The next place we stopped, had more color. A view up river from the boat launch.



The falls were not running as full, as they usually are.



And a view, down river. It is a nice area with a drive along the river, in different towns. I am not sure how much or where the foliage is now, but it is always nice to go for the ride and hopefully some hikes. I hope you all have a nice weekend.



3 comments:

acorn hollow said...

Nice finish sorry you are not feeling well.
Cathy

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your Witchie Poo is very sweet!
Feel better soon. My "crud" lasted 2 weeks. Not the flu. Covid? I haven't a clue if that is what I had.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Cute finish Debbie! And beautiful fall photos. Our fall is gone.... We had our first good dump of snow already but today, thankfully, is much milder. The older I get, the faster winter comes it seems. Hope you get better soon! Seems there are a lot of people sick. ~Robin~