Friday, November 10, 2023

Working on Friday!

 

This has not been a good week for me. I was all ready to have a fun weekend and woke up Saturday, sick with bronchitis. I spent this week coughing my lungs out and today was the first day I could breathe without coughing. So, not much got done, I had no energy and spent more time doing nothing but coughing.

I was able to put together the next pieces for my Christmas hanging. I did some stitching on my other piece, but not as much as I would have liked. 



Today I felt good enough to get out for a bit and I really wanted to get some fresh ocean air. My house has been filling with my neighbor's fireplace smoke, so that hasn't helped with my coughing. It was nice getting out and the island was popping with color.



On the way home, I spotted this Red-tailed hawk, hanging out in the shipyard. My camera wasn't working right and they couldn't fix it, so I got a new replacement. I still need to redo the settings for focus and other things I use to get better shots. I used photoshop to improve the quality.

I am hoping I keep improving and will get out as much as I can this weekend. I feel better when I am out, even if I get tired after. I hope everyone is doing well and avoiding this flu that is going around, not a fun one.



3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your Christmas stitchery is absolutely wonderful Debbie! I especially love the people in the sleigh and the black cat. How fun! Sorry to hear you are ill again. I know your pain...but mine is of a different sort. But it seems like the slams just keep coming one after another. Wow...didn't you just get that camera?? Glad you were able to get a replacement so quickly though and I know you will have it tweaked for perfect photos in no time. ~Robin~

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a fun Christmas project you are working on.
Hope you are feeling better.

Euro Palace said...

A beacon of brilliance! Your post is both insightful and well-crafted. Thank you for sharing your valuable perspective.