Friday, October 27, 2023

Working on Friday!

 

This week I am working on three projects. I am working on a wool project but wanted to start my new stitchery, so I can work on that too. Then I had another that I realized is on a disk. It was actually a machine stitchery, but nothing on the package said that. So, I got my son's player and was able to print it out. Since it is a halloween piece, I am working as fast as I can, to get it done by halloween.

This is the new Christmas stitchery that I am working on. It is by Bird Brain Designs. It is a long one, so it will take me awhile.



We were able to get out and enjoy some foliage last week. We took a ride to the quilt shop, where I got some new Christmas fat quarters to go with other fabric I have and some bargain patterns. Then we made a few stops to enjoy the foliage, and a stop to pick a big bag of apples.



Today we got to enjoy some time at the beach. We are having some warm weather but the clouds were taking over at the island. A view of the lighthouse with some foliage along the back shoreline.



A view of the inner cove. The tide was really low today. Lots of foliage in our area, and hopefully we can get out and enjoy a ride tomorrow to see more, before it is gone. I hope you all have a nice weekend and can enjoy getting out.



2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

You have such busy hands...and busy feet. LOL. Love the views of the gorgeous fall foliage there. Ours is now all but gone. We had a few temperate days but they were heavy with rain so not enjoyable, and now the cold has come in. I was unable to sleep again and stepped outside late last night to our first snow. Tis the season I guess. Happy Saturday. ~Robin~

acorn hollow said...

You are always so busy. And creative.
Cathy