Friday, August 18, 2023

Friday Finish!

 

This hasn't been my best week, but I was able to get meds and feeling a bit better now. I decided to make up some simple stitcheries to work on, while I rested. These are filled with lavender, which I do need to replenish the old ones. They are free designs by Deborah Cade on Facebook.



Last weekend we went for a paddle on a smaller lake, that follows the state park and then homes along the shores. It is a great place to go for a swim on the little island in the middle of the lake and half of the lake is in Rhode Island and the other is in Connecticut.



There were a lot of butterflies along the shores and on the island, magical day.



We also spent a few hours at our favorite beach, we always seem to get lucky and have the beach to ourselves, most of the time. At home, I had a few visitors come, lots of young are coming to the feeders by themselves now.



Today I was feeling better and after a quick storm, we headed to our beach. It was nice to walk along the beach and go for a swim, even though the water was cold and rough. I enjoyed watching the birds and other flying objects in the sky.

I hope everyone had a nice week and enjoy your weekend. 



1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and got to do a bit of what you love best. Beautiful butterflies. Although summer weather returned this weekend, it seems as though many of my feathered friends have already embarked on their journeys to more temperate climates.. It is so much quieter out there. ~Robin~