Friday, December 11, 2020

Friday Finish and Fun!

 

This week has been busy trying to get last minute things done. Christmas is getting closer and I wanted to finish some things and get packages out, so most of it got done. Just a few more things this weekend and then I will quit, I need some stress free time to enjoy the holidays this year.

I was able to make a pillow with an old block I had made. It was a fun design by Tiffany, I do miss her designs and wish she hadn't stopped designing.



I also made up masks with the Christmas fabric. A few more for the boys and the rest is being sent to family and some donations.



We were able to get out for the weekend after the rain stopped. We took a drive down to the ocean and enjoy the views. Of course I spotted a hawk, and he flew off but the seagulls are always easy to catch a shot of.



And just as we started to pull out, a seal popped up but didn't stay long enough for a good shot, but the seagulls were more cooperative.



We also enjoyed watching the ferry and fishing boats, as they came in and out of the channel. It is a great place to park and just relax.



And I always enjoy sitting on my porch and watching the birds that come to my feeder. A Dark Eyed Junco, a White Throated Sparrow and a White breasted Nuthatch. I heard a bang on the back slider and the Nuthatch was sitting there stunned. I watched it for a few minutes and it finally flew off with no problem, so glad it was ok.  I hope you all had a nice week and this posting, finds you healthy.



6 comments:

acorn hollow said...

Busy as always! love your stitching so sweet. You get the nicest pictures. On star Island there is a woman who is a care taker and the only one there all winter. She just posted pictures of seals sunbathing on the rocks.
cathy

Olde Dame Holly said...

Love the button eyes on that design! And the redbirds keeping the snowman company. Lovely stitching. Poor birdie who thunked into the glass. Glad he was just stunned and able to fly away.

Susan said...

That is a great Tiffany design! Yes, she was a great designer. Do you know why she quit? In Arizona, lots of birds run into glass doors. They are always advertising to put some decals on your doors to help the poor little things out.

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a fun pillow!
Your photos are amazing and I love how you display them. I am not that tech smart!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh I do love that snowman pillow!!! So very sweet!!! I can't imagine just seeing a seal pop up LOL. What fun!! Happy New Week Ahead....we are getting a light dusting of snow tonight. ~Robin~

Karen said...

The snowman must be poor as he has patches on his gown. Cute prim design and well done, Debbie.