Friday, July 31, 2020

Friday Finishes!


This week I made up some more pillows for lavender. I love doing the simple designs and they make me smile. It seems easier to do simple, small projects with the heat we have been having. The designs are free and can be found on the Facebook group, Primitive Folk Art Quilts and Projects.



I also made up more masks, these will be the last of the camping types. I found the fabrics for the at Walmart and they are not as thick as my good cottons, so I added a third pocket layer. This adds enough to wear as is, or the person can add a filter for added protection. After this I need to find some fun fabric for the boys, in case they go back to school and I would like to make extras for kids who cannot afford nice ones.



And I was able to spend some time with the boys this week. While mom and dad went out, we all enjoyed some time playing outside and keeping cool. Bean loves it when the boys come, I think he gets more excited than them.

Tomorrow we go camping for the weekend, and as usual my body decided to crash. I cooked our meal for the weekend, and most things are packed and ready to go, so I plan on just relaxing and enjoying our site on the water. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.


5 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Oh what happy memories you’re making. Happy Bean, happy boys, happy you too 😁. Enjoy your relaxation 🏖

acorn hollow said...

You are always so productive! Enjoy your down time.
Cathy

Rugs and Pugs said...

You sure have made a lot of fun masks!

Karen said...

My first quick glance, I thought the duck design said "ouch". Then I realized it was "quack". Cute designs.
I ordered elastic for mask making but have ot received it yet.

Julie Fukuda said...

You just keep on keeping on through it all! nice finishes and pics of the gang.