Friday, July 31, 2026

This and that Friday!

 

This week I was working on a few projects. I wanted to start a baby quilt from an extra panel I had. I got it together and will be following the black outlines with black pearl cotton. Keeping it simple so it has a bit of puff from the quilting, but not too tight. It is a nice project to do by hand for when I want to relax and not think too much.



This weekend I planned a trip to the local campground. I cancelled Thursday since it was raining and it gave me more time to get ready. Then Bill got sick, then I got it, so we are doing ok, but not up to par. Hoping to be able to do a little paddling in the cove, so hopefully I will be better tomorrow. 

This is our site, I thought I had gotten a front row but am further back, but still nice to be at the camp.




We got a little rain in the afternoon, but it ended quickly. After dinner we took a ride to the fishing beach and just enjoyed the views and watched the fishing boats as they headed back to port.




Then we went to the lighthouse and I caught this guy, fishing in a big puddle.



The waves were building up, so quite a few surfers were at the ocean side.



It is always fun to follow them with the camera and grab that shot, when they are in the sweet spot. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We have good weather, so it is nice to be at camp where the air is always cooler.



No comments: