Lately it seems I can never get enough done in a week and all the plans I had, went out the window. I haven't had as much time to work on projects, but slowly working on my stitchery.
We have gotten out for walks, the pond is our favorite place. Always a nice walk and lots of critters to enjoy along the way. Today we took the boys to the pond, for a short walk. They got to see one of the turtles and loved watching it swim around. For some reason the turtle was just as interested in them and kept swimming up and looking at them. Even the smaller one was coming up and looking at them.
After we went to the beach and I had fun, swimming with the boys. Bill took the photo from his chair on the beach, so a bit grainy.
Nick wanted a photo that I could send to him. He found a board on the beach and made a bench, for us to sit on.
I hope everyone had a nice week and improved weather. We finally have nice days without the humidity, so it is great to get out again.




No comments:
Post a Comment