Friday, January 13, 2023

Friday Finish!

 

This week went by too fast and as usual, I didn't get as much done, as I planned. Christmas is still up, but I have been taken a few things down at a time. This year I need to repack, with things to keep and things to get rid of, way too many years of collecting.

I got some fabric markers to try, so I made up a little Valentine piece to try them. They are ok, but more for kids and the boys will have fun, using them to make their own items with. I also used cheap thread, which was ok, but tends to get a little fluffy, as I stitched, so I will stick with DMC.



We spent some time at the beach last weekend. I just wanted to get out and was surprised at all the hawks we saw. I was able to catch one in a field.



In the same field, a windmill. Someday I will have to stop when they are open, to see inside.



At the beach, I enjoyed watching the seagulls and a house on a small rock island.



Of course I collected a few things on the beach and found a few strange items.




On the road to the beach, I spotted this guy, up on a pole.




We also went to another beach and I got a shot of the lighthouse on Dutch Island. Trying different photos that I have taken before, to see the new camera's capabilities.



And at home, I finally got a shot of the female Cardinal, she has such beautiful coloring 

I hope you all had a nice week and enjoy your weekend. We have one nice day, then more rain. No real snow in our forecast. 



3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your photo of the cardinal absolutely takes my breath away. ❤️ ~Robin~

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

Your photos are amazing !

Rugs and Pugs said...

That female cardinal pic is an award winner!