Friday, July 15, 2022

Friday Finish!


 I finally finished my wool piece, a bit wonky as usual, and a bit darker than I wanted, but it does look better in person than in the photo. It is a design by Crane Designs called, Lighthouse Landing.



I also enjoyed watching the moon, I do wish I had been able to watch it rise from the beach,  it was beautiful as it came up.



This afternoon we finally got a chance to go to the beach. While I hunted for glass, I got to enjoy the race, around the island.



A few more from the race, lots of beautiful sails. I have been spending most of my time cleaning and getting the yard ready for a family get together. I seem to have gotten bitten by something and it gave me a reaction, so not being up to par all week, didn't help. So, guests will have to be happy with specialty pizzas from a local shop and a few side dishes. 

I hope you all had a nice week and a wonderful weekend.



4 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Beautiful wool piece!! And how fun to watch the sail boats. Happy weekend!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your appliqué piece turned out amazing! I see nothing wonky in the least and love the colors. Those sailboats are so fun! Great photos of them. But the photo of the moon...now that is absolutely STUNNING! Good luck with the get-together. Pizza sounds wonderful to me! ~Robin~

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

That piece looks so “Maine.” It’s splendid!

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a fun finish!!!