Friday, August 13, 2021

Week with the Boys!

 

We spent the first half of the week with the boys, best days ever. It is such a joy to see them having fun and trying new things. I remember the first time I took each of them to the beach when they were little and both boys would not go in the water.  Now I have to keep reminding them, don't go out so far.


They both are into beach combing and Alex finds little bits for his big brother. I actually got them to sit still for a photo.


Nick is loving his boogie board and getting better each time we go out. 


Alex is still at the kick boarding stage, but he tends to go out too deep, he has no fear.


And a pile of glass was found by me. I spend as much time in the water and watching the boys, so I don't look as much as I can, but much more fun playing with the boys.


The weather has gotten too hot to spend the day at the beach so Bill and I go in the afternoon for a few hours. I was lucky enough to see the Osprey in the perfect spot when we drove home. This inlet is filled with different shore birds, but the only way I can get a photo is from the side of the road, from the car window.


A close up of Dad. I guess he wanted a break from the family.


And at the nest is mom and junior. I guess they only had one this year.


And a close up of Junior. I love seeing the new Ospreys, they are all trying out their wings and some have taken to flight. 

I hope. you all had a nice week and plans for something fun this weekend. We have another hot day with storms and Sunday will be a great day to get out.



3 comments:

acorn hollow said...

Glad you are having such a fun summer with the boys how lucky you and they are!
great pictures as always
Cathy

TheCrankyCrow said...

So glad to read you are enjoying your vacation time. Your days with the boys and the beach sound perfect.... Nice score on the glass!! The photos of the osprey are great!! Dad couldn't have been more perfectly posed LOL. ~Robin~

Rugs and Pugs said...

The boys are growing so quickly!
That is quite the haul on beach glass.