Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Stitcheries!


This week I worked on two stitcheries by Kathy Schmitz. One will be a gift and one is for me.

The stitch piece is from Kathy's One Stitch at a Time Club. You can still sign up and for 2.00 a month, you get a stitchery each month. A fun project to look forward to each month. It is a needle case. The birdhouse is a hanger which I will use as a welcome on the peg rack and leave open so I can fill it with scented berries. The stitchery can be found on Kathy's Blog as a freebie, make one for yourself and it would make a wonderful gift for friends.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


11 comments:

Sandi said...

Lovely stitching Debbie, I've got the bird house and have been thinking of signing on for the other one, I think you may have sold me but from what I understand I have to for the cycle to complete to get what it started with,

Hope your power is back on, that video you posted looked intersting.

Glad to hear it is cooler for you,

Saundra said...

I used to enjoy doing stitchery but haven't done that in years. Must admit it is more portable than rughooking.

paulette said...

You have been busy!LOVE both of your projects!

Karen said...

You stitched Kathy's freebie design very quickly! All I did was save it.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

LOL I am with Karen~ I saved it, but that is as far as I got. Yours turned out beautifully! Have a happy weekend!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Productive as always! Great pieces.
Hugs :)
Lauren

gracie said...

I just visited her page...love the Stitches from the Garden book, just may have to order it. Love your stitching.

Allie-oops Designs said...

LOVE these Debbie - that birdhouse is too sweet!

acorn hollow said...

love your pieces as always you are always so busy I wish I could be as productive.
Cathy

usagypsy said...

Catching up on some blog reading as I've been down with some kidney problems. I had to smile when I saw your stitching. I'm doing the same embroidery club and just printed out the patterns. I thought they would be cute for my daughters new home. Also working hard catching up on buttermilks BOM. And now I have discovered a sweet Farmhouse Threads Harvest Mystery blog hop over at farmhouse threads.blogspot.com I'm loving all the wool and embroidery projects! Hope you and Bean are having a good summer!
Nancy,,

moosecraft said...

Beautiful stitcheries, Debbie! Great idea to make the home one as a sachet... I'm thinking about doing that now as well... and hanging it on my front door...