Friday, November 9, 2012

Freebie Friday!


I decided that I would share some free things that I have found on the internet for those of you who like to find freebies to make for the holidays. I am working on a new project, but still working on it, needed a break today.

One of the fun things I found are free digital images from Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps. She has some wonderful images and they would be fun to enlarge and do as quilts or use for cards. You can do a search to find images or you can spend the day going through 100's of images, lol.


Another fun design I found today was from All People Quilt called 12 Days of Christmas Banner. This would be really fun to make for Christmas or if you don't have the time, make a few of the ornaments for your tree.


And here is one that would be fun to make for gifts and it could be done in more prim fabrics too. It is a free pdf pattern by The Red Boot Quilt Company. Now if I can only find the time to make all the fun things I find.



12 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks for the fun links, Debbie!!!

Fannie said...

Fun and inspiring links for the holidays! Thanks, Debbie!

cucki said...

Thank you for the fun links xxx

Joanne Lendaro said...

Love the snowman, it's way too cute!

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

Very cute! Now if I only had time to make them!! Did you get snow in the last storm? We had the windows open yesterday as it was so nice outside! I was feeling for those without electricity up north. Have a good day!

Terry said...

Thanks for the link to Dearie Dolls! They're all so adorable! :0)

Jacque. said...

cute projects!

Barbara said...

Boy, isn't that the truth. So many things on my to do list. So little time.

Anna said...

Oh man...as if I don't have enough to do...your killin' me Debbie! I have got to make that 12 days of Christmas...maybe for next year!

Danice G said...

Thanks for these links. I will definitely go check them out :)

Soggibottom said...

Came here to say LOVE YOU :-) x x x x x x x

Jacquelynne Steves said...

I have seen that 12 Days of Christmas banner before and really admired it. If only there were more hours in the day......