Sunday, October 12, 2008

Freebies: Online newsletters and patterns

I think we are all being hit with the cost of gas and living in general, so what is better than freebies. These sites are great for information and free patterns. Some have patterns that change monthly, so well worth revisiting. If you have any favorite places to find free patterns, let us know by leaving a message.

To start off, here is a free pattern from me. He would be fun for a punch needle piece or you print it out as a coloring page for your kids.



Magazines:

Rusty Tin Roof
Primitive Times
Creative Times Magazine
The Olde Prairie Register

Free stitchery and primitive patterns:

Twigs and Sprigs
Homeberries
Tennessee Ridge Primitives
MoonChild's Primitives

Here is enough quilting pattern links to keep you sewing all year.
Free quilt patterns

This site has great seasonal quilts and lots of animal patterns.
Fat Cat Patterns

4 comments:

ShabbySheep said...

Thanks so much for the links. I'll check them ALL out!

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing

WoolenSails said...

Glad you enjoyed. I always make my own designs, but for presents it is fun to use designs from other artists.
I will be getting ready and designing new things for christmas, so hopefully I will have more designs that I can share once in awhile.

Debbie

simple~needs said...

good morning,
i found you through robin's blog.
i had posted a list of online stitichery/pattern freebies on my blog too. :)

http://simple-needs.blogspot.com/2008/10/fridays-recipe.html