Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Finish!


Well, I would call it another un-finish, but I got the stitchery done, so all I need to do if make it into a mini quilt. I thought it was a fun designs and a fun idea for gifting to quilting friends. I am not sure if the design is free, but the person offers the design on their site, so I assumed it was free?  Now I am not so sure, since some have other designer's names on them, this has her name only. There is so much  on flickr sites and I know a lot of it is scanned from books, so hard to tell what is free anymore.



It seems the months are flying by and before we know it, it will be December and time for The 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop. I will be doing a post on day 4 and today I have my pieces all cut out and ready to do this weekend. Don't forget to mark your calendars, patterns and recipes for the holidays!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I will be stitching and keeping Nick occupied, and on Sunday there will be a special memorial mass at church and our son will do the honor of carrying his sister's candle, to be lit.


8 comments:

Karen said...

That's a good thought. I don't clean as much as some people do.

Kate said...

I like these designs, Debbie, and I like how you added a bit of colour. I look forward to seeing how you finish it as a mini quilt. Thanks for the heads-up about the Christmas blog hop. Hugs for tomorrow. x

Monique said...

nice embroidery!
Hugs
Monique

Fiona said...

haha... I like that....
Hugz

Saundra said...

The best laid plans..... those were my intentions when I did the 12 month stitchery series and they never made it to a quilt sadly. They are still in individual but one block framed pieces. Maybe one day.

Jennie in GA said...

Sweet stitchery. Looking forward to the Blog Hop. Sweet memories as you remember your daughter in this special way.

Allie-oops Designs said...

I like that one, lol, that's me! I'll be thinking of you Sunday, hon. The pics of Nick are so cute in your last post!

Rugs and Pugs said...

How cool you are going to be part of a blog hop! Can't wait.
I hope you found some peace today at church.
Hugs :)
Lauren