Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!


I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe fourth tomorrow. I have been working on my projects, a bit slow this week. I hand stitched my table topper, but my hands were too sore to finish the binding tonight. My husband finally finished the front of the house, all we have left is to stain the porch front. I treated myself to a new decoration this week. I saw this ladder and loved it, and I received a coupon from the store for 30% off one item, so I had to go back and get it;) Now we need to make a prim bench to put on the side.

The flag is aged, but the photo lightened everything up.


11 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Debbie ~
Happy 4th to you!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Fiona said...

happy 4th July to you.... the ladder looks great decorated there on the porch...
Hugz

kelley said...

Happy 4th Debbie....love the ladder and flag...your front porch looks great!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Hope you have a wonderful 4th! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Mugwump Woolies said...

Happy 4th! Your porch looks wonderful!
Robyn

moosecraft said...

Your front porch looks fabulous! Great design idea with the flag and the ladder! Happy 4th to you!

acorn hollow said...

Happy fourth to you I love the flag and ladder.
Cathy

Carrie P. said...

very nice display for the 4th. Hope your hands get to feeling better and you are having a great 4th.

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Your porch looks fantastic. Love the new addition for the 4th!

coinguyslady said...

Love the color of your house.I want to paint ours that color too.

Carole said...

Happy 4th to you too! Lovely decorating you have going on! Cheers!