I added a few more things this weekend. I finished Mrs. Noah and the tree and then added some animals. I took the elephants from the Country Days book, but I think they look a bit babyish, so I can going to add tusks to mine.
On the right side I went with zebras. I used the horse pattern and traced it out a little differently, then used this fun striped fabric that my friend kelly gave me. Later I will add birds and some will go on a back or two. I think it is coming out a little wonky, trying to keep it with the bottom lines for layout, but my brain is wonky too, so wonky it shall be;)
Still waiting for the camera part, it is supposed to come on the 15th, but I sure wish they would hurry, so maybe I could get some shots that show the colors better. So, you will have to bear with me and look at my horrid photos for now;)
Botanizing #5: Six Similar Samplers
1 day ago