Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Winner!

SewCalGal has been busy finishing her own projects, so she told me to redraw a name so another lucky winner can get a free pattern. So, I redrew a name and the winning number was 78.... Kimberley!

I have not heard from Margaretha?

Please send me your choice of pattern for yourself and one for your friend.
You can send me their email as a surprise or send one yourself, it is up to you.

Here is Moki, screaming out the winners name;)
He likes to hide behind me on the chair, Dora won't bother him that way.

I finished punching my new piece tonight, so now I just have to finish it off. Also working on finishing the hexagons, so I will have a few new things to show soon.

I have been using the new go die with no problems and even with the cuts and warped mat, it still cuts fine.
There are things that could be improved, but I do love using it. It turns so easily and when I am done, I just fold it back up and put it beside my table.

1 comment:

Linda said...

How generous! Another lucky winner. Congratulations!! So glad to hear you are no longer having troubles with your GO! Have fun now!!