Sunday, October 24, 2010

Peace and Joy!

Since I was a miserable wretch this weekend, I sat and stitched most of the time.
I love making these mini pillows, they work up quickly and great for gifts.
The designs are from Tiffany of Primitive Blessings.
Hit by recession and can't afford to buy patterns? Tiffany has a lot of wonderful free patterns that you can use and for just the cost of some fabric and floss, you have wonderful gifts you can make for family and friends.

For those of you who are interested in the saga of Black Kitty, he came to visit yesterday.
I gave him wet and dry food and he ate both. He was much more relaxed around me and let me pet him a little.
He also came when I called and followed me into the cellar. Then I closed the door and all heck broke loose. He started jumping at the door and banging into the window, so I had to let him out. I sat outside with him and he started playing and rolling around.
Today, no sign of him, so he may have other houses he visits;)

6 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Debbie ~
I hope you're feeling better :)
Your ornaments are very sweet.
I hope Black Kitty comes back. He just needs to realize he'll have it made at your house...lol!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Love these little pillows and the tree is to die for...so cute. We have a black kitty who visits us too. He sits under my husband's car every moring. I feed all the cats who roam around our house too. Maybe it's the same black cat and he's gone for such a long time, because he's walking from my house to yours. LOL
Hope you're feeling better,
~Karen~

Joanne said...

Sounds like a wonderful start to a new kitty friendship! HOpe he comes back each day for more playdates and loving - he must know how good he'd have it at your house!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Stitching is great Debbie. That's a great site for patterns. And I have that same tree :).
the black kitty must not be too spooked if he stayed and rolled around with you. I'm sure he'll be back for more play time.
Hope you feel better real soon.

Terry said...

Love those ornaments! I think I may make a few of those to tie onto gifts! Our kitty is an outdoor kitty and he'd never be happy shut up in the house. Maybe the black kitty is just an outdoor kitty too. :0)

Anonymous said...

Your ornaments are so darned cute! Oh yes....a kitty who has never been pinned up will go bonkers....ask me how I know! LOL