Monday, March 19, 2018

Weekend finishes!


One good thing about Bill working weekends is, I get more things done. And I rather have him doing it now, when it is too cold out, then when it warms up.

I have a folder with Cheri's free patterns and this time I made a stitchery pillow with one of the designs and added lavender. I think it will make a nice gift for a friend who gardens. The finished size is 7" x 5".


I also wanted to make more bunnies, they are fun to make. This time I used wool, the brown shade is camel hair, so nice and soft, the blue is a wool that got felted, so nice and stiff. I also added a little heart, better colors for the boys if they want one.

I was working on my angel painting and the crackle did not work right and made a mess. I ordered the right type and made the mistake of putting over the bad finish, so now I will have to see if I can sand it down or wash it off, definitely not what I wanted, so hopefully I can fix it up a bit and I will show you the results on Friday.

The original free pattern can be found Here!



10 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

So productive, as always!

Kate said...

Love your work, Debbie. "_"

Lady Locust said...

They are adorable! 🐰

Karen said...

I imagine the pillow smells good with the addition of the lavender.

Sandi said...

Great finishes Debbie, love your adaptations.

Julie Fukuda said...

What a bummer when the finish messes everything up. Too bad you didn't have something to test it on.

acorn hollow said...

Love those bunnies but your sweet pillow finish is pretty awesome.
cathy

Raymond Homestead said...

Cute projects!

Carole said...

Always keeping busy and so productive. I love your finishes. Your Christmas Stocking quilt is coming along nicely. It's also lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Karmen said...

Awww,I should make some bunnies for my grandbabies. They are adorable (the bunnies as well as my g-babies)!