Monday, February 10, 2014

Free Valentine Cross Stitch Pattern!

I was playing around with my card design and thought it would be a nice cross stitch pattern. This is free to use and you can change it around if you would like for your own use. Nothing fancy, but I think this would look nice on a heart shape or a pillow to hang on a peg rack.

The design is done on 18 count, basic colors were used but you could use variegated colors to give it more movement. I hope you enjoy making the design and would love to see your finished pieces.


I also doodled on the drawing and colored it in for those of you who would like to make an appliqué or stitchery from the design.


11 comments:

julieQ said...

Thank you for sharing your talent!

Jacque. said...

Cute pattern, Debbie!

Melody said...

Lovely, thank you so much

annie said...

thank you, I love the bird!

moosecraft said...

Pretty! I like the pic you amde for the applique... would make some nice notecards or address labels too...

jennifer768 said...

Thanks for the lovely design! Blessings,Jen

Sandi said...

Love it! I saw a robin on Saturday and may take some poetic licence.

Jacqueline said...

Thanks and happy Valentines dat to you

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

It's wonderful, thank you so much and Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours! Deb

Lori said...

So cute! I had good intentions of having something made for V Day and it is not happening!

Weekend-Windup said...

Design looks beautiful.
Happy Valentine day!!