Monday, February 10, 2014

Free Valentine Cross Stitch Pattern!

I was playing around with my card design and thought it would be a nice cross stitch pattern. This is free to use and you can change it around if you would like for your own use. Nothing fancy, but I think this would look nice on a heart shape or a pillow to hang on a peg rack.

The design is done on 18 count, basic colors were used but you could use variegated colors to give it more movement. I hope you enjoy making the design and would love to see your finished pieces.


I also doodled on the drawing and colored it in for those of you who would like to make an appliqué or stitchery from the design.


10 comments:

Jacque. said...

Cute pattern, Debbie!

Melody said...

Lovely, thank you so much

annie said...

thank you, I love the bird!

moosecraft said...

Pretty! I like the pic you amde for the applique... would make some nice notecards or address labels too...

jennifer768 said...

Thanks for the lovely design! Blessings,Jen

Sandi said...

Love it! I saw a robin on Saturday and may take some poetic licence.

Jacqueline said...

Thanks and happy Valentines dat to you

Deb said...

It's wonderful, thank you so much and Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours! Deb

Lori said...

So cute! I had good intentions of having something made for V Day and it is not happening!

Anonymous said...

Design looks beautiful.
Happy Valentine day!!