I finished a new piece today, this is based on the design I made for my quilt. I wanted to try it as a punch and I really like how it came out. I do plan on making a pattern for this piece, just didn't have time tonight, so hopefully I can have it up tomorrow.
This piece was based on an antique quilt block. It measures 6" x 5" and is a mix of Valdani and dmc floss. The dog the the red shades are valdani and slightly raised in height. The green is dmc floss, that I over dyed myself. The piece was antiqued after I finished it, but it is hard to show the true prim look with a camera. For some reason, my new flash isn't working, so I had to lighten them with photoshop which makes the colors appear brighter. The edge is a combination of new and vintage wool yarn.