I finished the cross stitch piece, with a horse to match the other two pieces.
I wanted it to be simple and it is larger than I planned. I used variegated thread on the horse and a mix, so I had to do single stitches to get a nice look with the variations, so took a lot longer to fill. I would like to do it in a mini version, so I will try one this week.
Now I will work up the patterns and make them into a pdf file, so you can get all three patterns in one file.
I hope you like this newest piece for the set and I will try and get the pattern done before the end of the week.
The One With the Crossbody Purse...
23 minutes ago