Thursday, January 26, 2012

Curiouser and Curiouser!

I don't know what is sillier, my collection of cats or my real kitties.
Moki seems to spend half of his time at the sink, either drinking or washing and sometimes just playing.
Today he decided he needed a bath.


And I redid the photo I lost. This is from a collection called Comic and Curious Cats. I started collecting them, then decided I had enough kitties on my shelves, but sometimes I find something I cannot resist at the thrift. This one is for me. One of these days I will need to make a set up for these types of collectibles, maybe make some trees to go with them.


This week, I received a photo of a wonderful cross stitched piece of my snowman freebie. This piece was done by Cathi of Cathi's Stitching Blog. I love how she did him and the beautiful colors she used. I never got a chance to do him, so it is fun to see him all stitched up.


9 comments:

Jacque. said...

All cute...the real and the comic & curious cats. As is the snowman!

cucki said...

aww sweet..kitty..
i love the cats so much..
cute snowman finish..
hugs cucki xx

moosecraft said...

Moki sure is silly! Thanks for sharing the snowman finish too!

Joanne Lendaro said...

Great pictures!! Cute kitties, all of them!

Carrie P. said...

Cats can be fun to watch.
My son has a cat who likes to drink straight from the faucet.

frontporchprims said...

How funny. Your cat is like my 3 year old:) -Steph-

Anonymous said...

I just love your Moki. My son had some kitties on YouTube the other day that were actually sobbing wet and lounging under the water faucet.

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Cathi did a super job of stitching your snowman design. Your cat Moki
is like my Biggie, he drinks from the sink and wants to drink only running water. Sometimes he likes to play in it. They are cute, our kitties.
Hugs,
Susan

Soggibottom said...

Great to see Moki, at least he is a clean cat. Most have ordinary dishwashers, you are blessed to have such a treasure at the sink
:-) X X X