Thursday, September 20, 2012

Still Hooking!


What I thought was going to be a quick project, turned into a two week marathon. I am on the last ten rows though and hoping I can get it done tomorrow, my hands are killing me, lol.  I bought 2 yards of cheap homespun to add to the rug, and all I got was 4 rows out of it, you use a lot more fabric when you get out the outside.

As you can see, Izzy doesn't mind if it isn't finished, it is still a nice place to sleep. That is the backside, my locker hooking skills are a bit lacking, but I like the look and it will look nice in the entryway.


9 comments:

cucki said...

Wowwww very pretty colors
Happy fridayxxx

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

Looks really good! I have a huge piece of that "base" whatever it's called, and want to make a large rug. One of these days,,,but not now! Two weeks is really good to get a rug done! Impressive...go girl! You're on the home stretch!

moosecraft said...

Awwww what a great pic! Love the rug too!

Deb said...

The rug is really pretty with all the different colors.

Carrie P. said...

your kitty looks very comfortable.

Melody said...

Gorgeous rug and it's lovely to see little izzy.

Libby said...

Gorgeous. Is it all in fabric? What size do you cut/rip your strips?

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Wow....It is fantastic! Love that Izzy.

Anonymous said...

Kitty approved! Great phot for notecards too.