Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stitchery: My Dolly and Me!

I think I am on a stitchery binge, lol.
I find it relaxing and something that can be made quickly.
I wanted to try some on floral fabric and I like how it gives it an antique look.
I also worked on my dog, which has now become a pillow for casey, since I didn't want to go crazy with it.
I also started a project from the new primitive magazine, so will have those to show you, soon.

Don't forget to enter the Giveaway if you haven't already. It will end on Saturday night at 9 pm and I will be announcing the winner after 10pm.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds so relaxing. I don't blame you! Darling stitchery!

Allie said...

Oh Debbie that is so cute! I love stitcheries too, they're just so relaxing - and a lot quicker than a quilt!

Lori said...

That is so sweet!

Do you put any stabilizer on teh back before you stitch?

~Madalynne~ said...

What a sweet stitchery. Looks like a child's block. So cute!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Another wonderful work of art Debbie. Wow - you're a quick worker! Love the fabric border!! Hugs & Smiles ~ Robin

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Gosh, I love this little stitchery!
Sometimes it's nice to just have a little project that fits into the lap! You do good work!
Courtney

Karen said...

The dolly stitchery is very vintage looking. I have been taking spells of doing stitcheries. It is very relaxing work.

Cheryl said...

So sweet...and something good to binge on I would say!!!