Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Punch Needle: Rooster Fraktur

I finally got inspired to make something when I saw an antique fraktur.
I loved the folk art lookof the rooster and adapted it into a new design for this piece.
I will also be making a pattern from this piece, so look for that and a few new ones that I promised to get out.
This piece will be for sale on ebay, saturday night. But, I am willing to take offers before then.

I lightened the piece up, but it has a nice antique finish to it, without losing the details of the design.
It is 6" x 5 1/2".

10 comments:

Jacque. said...

Debbie...GREAT piece! Love that rooster.

Quilts And Pieces said...

No I love that one! Not that I don't like your other stuff, but I really like this one!

Unknown said...

Love it!!
Great job!!
Tam

Lori said...

OMGosh! I love it! You did a fantastic job!

Rock River Stitches said...

Your pillow turned out wonderful! What a great fraktur design!

Tammy

moosecraft said...

Love this little rooster!!! The design and coloring are perfect! :-)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Debbie ~
WOWZA!!! Very nice. You do such a great job on your color choices.
Hugs :)
Lauren

From Sherry's Heart said...

I really like this rooster NP Debbie!!!! I'll have to watch for the pattern. Like I need more patterns!!!

Terry said...

Love the rooster! :0)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Love it!!! May I ask about what you want for it?