I finished a new punch today. I loved doing this one, it is an adaptation from an antique postcard.
I did it in prim style, but used 3 strands to outline it so it would have the look of the drawing of the original design.
It will be on ebay later tonight.
Last night, I wanted something simple and quick to do. I got a book from the library with a kitty done in aida. It was nice, but more on the cute side with flowers and stitched cat details. I decided to draw out a simple, small kitty and add a design to the front along with a face. I love how it came out, I think I will make more cats and other animals.
Ten Quilts I Wish I'd Made
2 days ago