Monday, August 21, 2017

Weekend Weirdness!


This weekend we went back to Jamestown, another partly rainy day then sun, so we like to go to the Diving launch, where it is not crowded. There were a lot of boats out, so it was nice just relaxing and enjoying the views.

I was also trying my filters, to block the bright sun. I love how this photo made the water and boats look like glass.


I was trying to get the schooners, but they were really traveling fast with the higher winds. This is a cliff we have gone on, from the other side. If you look closely you can see some boys at the bottom of the cliff, wonder if they jumped off or swam up.


Of course Bean had lots of fun, we always pick a spot away from people so he can play off leash. I think he wants to be in the movies.

Here he is practicing his dance moves.


 And for a part in, The Walking Dead.


 I had planned on swimming, but the water was all murky from the boaters, so we headed to my Sister in laws beach. Her beach is at the end of their road and usually empty, so I love swimming there and Bean can play some more, plus the water was nice and clean. Bill and Bean are looking for rocks that I can use for painting.


Sunday was another slow day, but Bill decided he was going to repurpose our old fence for my beach room, so he started getting the nails out and cleaning the wood. We needed a power washer to clean it good, so we headed to my son's to borrow his.

Of course I got to spend time with Nick and Alex which is always fun. I took Nick to the river and he rode his new scooter. Fun for him, but tiring for me since I had to walk really fast to keep up with him, lol. He was happy for about 10 minutes and then wanted to go home, he has this new fear of going places with me and having his parents disappear. He starts preschool next week, so hopefully that will help with his new found fear.


So, we played outside his house and had fun watching the frogs in the run off pond, in front of his house. Alex is walking now, so the rest of the time was spent keeping him from running into things so no photos this time. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.



7 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend Debbie.
That's an interesting looking frog. :)

Sandi said...

Sounds like a busy weekend for you Debbie, some fun photos, love Bean's action shots. It looks like it was a lovely weather weekend.

acorn hollow said...

looks like fun
Cathy

gracie said...

A lovely weekend. Thanks for sharing the pictures of the beautiful water and the pooch...of course and the little guy too.

Fiona said...

lovely pictures... it's good Nick can talk to yoiu about his fears...
Hugz

Rugs and Pugs said...

Nick in preschool? Wow how time flies.
Great frog!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Allie-oops Designs said...

Love that glassy sea pic! Bean is just hysterical - your descriptions are so apt - Walking Dead indeed, lol!!! I wonder if Nick is having this fear from being away from Dad so long...hopefully he'll outgrow it quickly. He's so darn cute!!!