Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Finish!


Not a lot done this week, mostly resting or more like, saving my energy to do what cleaning and cooking I can, so not as much crafting. I have been reading tutorials on watercolor pencils, I would like to express my creative side in paints and work on new designs that way. And of course, dreaming of warmer weather.

I finished another stitchery from Suzy's Sitcom, called Words To Live By. It is a fun stitchery to do, and lots of stitching, but mine is reduced in size, so it takes me longer to make smaller stitches and not mess up too much;) I am also using 3 strands of floss to make the design show better and be stronger in a quilt.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, we have one partially nice day, so hopefully I can get out for a short walk before the rains come.

I took a phone photo, so not the best quality shot.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful work,well done.

Sandi said...

Lovely stitching Debbie. How much did you reduce it? Perfect way to relax, hoping your arm is improving along with your back.

Rugs and Pugs said...

I hope you are feeling better and stronger with each passing day.
Yesterday was gorgeous and warm in northern Ohio. Today back to chilly/cold and partly cloudy.
Happy Saturday :)
Lauren

Julie Fukuda said...

Well, it is another cute block. I awoke in the wee hours to the sound of rain pattering on the dormer windows above my futon. It hardly inspires me to get out but now that Nikko has had a short walk, it is time to hustle off to choir. Hope you get a restful weekend.

Fiona said...

very sweet stitchery. Hope to see some drawings soon - it's a great way of creating. Not that I do it - my drawings are terrible...

Hugz

Karen said...

I recognized the design as soon as I saw your picture. Even though you think you didn't get a lot done, you did more than many people would have accomplished.