Friday, December 9, 2011

Free Christmas Cross Stitch Patterns!

This week I updated my PC Stitch program and realized I had some patterns I was playing with last year.
I made a few changes and kept them simple, so you can make them into quick little pillows. I hope you enjoy them and would love to see your finished pieces. I have not tried them, so I hope they work up without any problems.

A little snowman


 A puppy and kitty, sitting under the tree. You can add an eye with a little french knot.


15 comments:

Lynn Barbadora said...

Adorable Deb! Thanks!
Hugs
Lynn

antique quilter said...

very cute and very generous of you...
Kathie

Chris said...

Thanks Deb for these sweet charts!

Terry said...

Those are so cute Debbie! Thank you! :0)

Heartsdesire said...

Love the x-stitch patterns. Perfect for on the tree or under it. Glad to see that Dora won second place. She is one good looking cat.

moosecraft said...

Cute! Thanks so much!

frontporchprims said...

Those are very cute. Just right for me. Thanks for sharing. -Steph-

Allie said...

Very cute, Debbie! - may I use your pic for a link post?

Karen said...

I especially like the snowman.

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Very sweet of you to share these with us.
Merry Christmas

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

so cute, I definitely will put this in my basket, thank you so much.

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Thank you for sharing your designs, I am trying to relearn cross stitch and my patterns are so detailed. These designs will be a fun place to start. Merry Christmas

Carrie P. said...

thanks for sharing those patterns.

lois said...

Thank you! I love these!

Michèle said...

Thank you a lot ! I love them !