Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kitty Kapers

Today I got my machine back. It will be so nice to sew with a nice smooth machine again, and I can get back to my art pieces.
A good thing was, I mentioned that I rug hook, to the owner of the store. She just got a kit and has no idea what to do, so I am going to teach her how to hook and she is going to give me free lessons on my machine, so that will be nice.

I finished my new piece, but this time I antiqued it first to see how it looked before I stitch it up. Just in case I want to make any changes, I still can tomorrow.

As usual the cats keep me amused or annoyed, depending on how you look at it;)

Dora does things to annoy me, I can tell by the look on her face and that big smirk, lol.
Today it was opening drawers and making a ladder, then opening the cupboard to get in.
I usually spend the night closing doors and cupboards, no idea why she does it, other then to annoy me and her way of saying, that is what you get for letting Moki live here.



I got rid of the fountain since they weren't that interested in it, so I am back to using the faucets again. Not only does moki like to drink from it, but he takes a bath too. He sticks his head into the water and lets it run all over him, then he cleans himself. I feel like the mother of triplets, if one isn't wanting my attention, another is;)

Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway below!

13 comments:

Taryn said...

Your post is enlightening to me -- I need a tune up for my machine and cats. That kind of humor and quirkiness is best appreciated from the feline type and not the homo sapien husband type. I am thinking. :)

Linda said...

Kitties are too funny! Make me smile!! :-)

Angela said...

That is funny about your cat. My Timmy is a terror. And now I night I put him into his room.He has his own bedroom. Seriously. He ramsacked the house at night. I have always had cats, but never one like him. He also chews on doggy bones with Toby. I think he thinks he is a puppy. He is just basically a mess.

SewCalGal said...

Cute kitty kapers.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Your cats are so funny! Love the stories! Glad you're back with the sewing machine.
Courtney

BubzRugz said...

I don't have a cat - unfortunately I get horribly itchy eyes... but I enjoy seeing how they just take over in a home..... such characters...
Hugz

acorn hollow said...

such cute cats. they all have their own personalities.
cathy

Anonymous said...

Dora seriously opens all that up? Smart kitty!!!

Soggibottom said...

It's always a pleasure to have a clean cat :-)
Not sure about the doors and draws opening... think it would have spooked me until I saw who was doing it :-)
Good idea about the barter for a lesson Debbie. :-)xxx

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congrat's on getting your machine back! What a smart kitty! :-)

auntdeedee said...

I think my Gracie and your Dora would get along great! Gracie cannot stand a closed door or cabinet. Through out the night I hear "bang bang bang" and I know she's trying to get into one of the cupboards. Some days she gets yelled at and others I just have to laugh at her!

Allie said...

Oh Debbie those kitties are too funny!! Love it that you're bartering lessons, you'll both learn lots!

~Madalynne~ said...

Maybe Dora is playing hide and seek :)