Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!


I know for some of you, Christmas is tomorrow and for some you are celebrating other holidays this season and I wish all of you, Blessings this season and in the coming year!

This week I got several surprises and surprises from my friends, which warms my heart. One item was from my friend Sharon. She made me a beautiful cross stitch pillow, she does amazing stitchery, something I lack skills in. She also remembered that I love Celtic music and sent me a Christmas CD to enjoy while I sew.


Another friend, Linda from Sauder's Fabrics sent me two wonderful ornaments. I love handmade ornaments and these are so creative and look wonderful on my tree.


Today I got another package from my friend Cyndi. She knows I love wool and not only did she send me a wonderful pattern, but all the wool and more to use in it. I forgot one piece, it was hiding behind the box, but you can see all the wonderful colors and textures, some I have never seen before and they will be so fun to work with. Of course she added some extra gifts and a beautiful candle, I felt like I won the lottery, lol.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, house cleaning and dinner preparations. We have ham on Christmas eve and Turkey for Christmas day. It is also the first year with our new grandson, so I feel truly blessed with family and the wonderful friends I have met through blogging.


The light of the Christmas star to you,
The warmth of home and hearth to you,
The cheer and good will of friends to you,
The hope of a childlike heart to you,
The joy of a thousand angels to you,
The love of the Son and God's peace to you.
"Irish Blessing"



21 comments:

Wendy said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

The Eveningstitcher said...

What wonderful goodies you received Deb! Love the ornaments, pinkeep, and the wool...WOW! How exciting it is to have a holiday with the first little grandchild! Have a wonderful Christmas!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Merry Christmas!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Enjoy that grandson this Christmas :)

Lynn Barbadora said...

Wonderful gifts Deb. Merry Christmas! Enjoy this first Christmas with your grandson! Hugs,Lynn

Jacque. said...

Love your goodies! It's so fun to receive gifts in the mail, hey? A Blessed Christmas to you and yours!

marie said...

Merry Christmas, Debbie. Wow, love all the wool. I told Santa I wanted some and gave him a few websites to choose from----anxious to see what he picked.

moosecraft said...

Wow! That's a nice stack of wool there! And those ornaments are so cute! Enjoy baby's first Christmas! Great blessing too... Merry Christmas!

Kate said...

Merry Christmas!

Karen said...

Such nice gifts. All that wool and a pattern to use it. Ornaments and the cross stitch. You hit the jackpot. I keep thinking I will do some cross stitch for the holidays but each year passes and I haven't done it. There are so many free designs on the internet that would be very appropriate. Merry, merry Christmas.

Carol Swift said...

You have such wonderful friends...lucky you! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Raymond Homestead said...

Merry Christmas!

Scarecrow Cabin said...

Wishing You and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Terry said...

Merry Christmas! :0)

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas Debbie!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Wonderful gifts from sweet friends! Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas Debbie. Hugs, Lori

primitivebettys said...

Merry Christmas to you! :-)

Chris said...

Merry Christmas!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Have the merriest Christmas ever. Kiss that grandbaby for me.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Jeanna said...

Lovely post. Hope you continue to enjoy this blessed holiday.

Andrea Johnson said...

Thank you for the beautiful blessing. I love your stitcheries. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year 2014!