Monday, November 26, 2012

Finished Snowman pouch and ornies!


I finished my pieces today. I needed to find a cord that I liked, so I got that today and then antiqued the pieces. I hand sewed the cord on and then added some bells to the side. The design for the pouch is from the design, Seven Snowmen by All Through the Night and the snow ornies, I drew up a pattern to  
match the pouch.

I love this design and the runner with all the snow people, so that is something I will be making too.

I had to use my pocket camera, so it really killed the look of the pieces and the colors. It is hard to hold a flat camera steady. The cord I used is yellowed, but appears white. Hopefully I can figure out why my new flash is not working and get a better shot.



20 comments:

julieQ said...

Just love your snowman pouch!!

Fiona said...

even if the colours have distorted it looks wonderful... love the snowmen...
Hugz

Merry Wind Farm said...

That is so cute!!! Love the background.
Melinda

cucki said...

So sweet xxx

Chris said...

Wonderful finishes!

Karen said...

Clever to make those snowmen ornies to go with the pouch. I see someone else made a comment about the background on the pouch. I noticed that too. Gives it a lot of interest and makes it look wintery.

Jacque. said...

Such fun projects! They are fantastic!

Cammie said...

Love them, very cute!!

Rita said...

I love your snowmen!

moosecraft said...

Oh CUTE! Love that little blue snowman!

Unknown said...

Oh that is so cute - I just love it. You do such beautiful work!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love this! So Cute!

Raymond Homestead said...

So cute!

Inger Harding said...

Love your snowmen, soo cute!! :)

♥ Hugs, Inger

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

How cute you did a great job on the pouch and the snow ornies!

Beckyjean said...

Love your finishes!!

Enjoy your evening~Becky

The Joy of Needlework said...

Your one busy lady, Love the pouch and snowmen. You snowmen look really cute. Love them all. Hugs, LenZie

Jacquelynne Steves said...

I am amazed at how quickly you get your projects done! You must have super-powers :)

Linda said...

So darling!!!!! Perfect for this time of year!

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

I think it looks great!!