Monday, October 8, 2012

Buttermilk Basin...Open House!


I know most of you are familiar with Buttermilk Basin's designs and have made one or two of them yourselves. Next month Miss Stacy will be teaming up with Karen of Farmhouse Woolens for a weekend of shopping, demonstrations and refreshments. Holiday music, warm cider and a chance to see the newest patterns, sounds like the perfect way to spend the weekend.

You can visit Stacy's blog to learn more about the open house and if you are not in the area, be sure to visit her website to see her newest patterns for the holidays, lots of wonderful new items.



3 comments:

Joanne Lendaro said...

just caught a finished project by Buttermilk Bastin at Quilt n Queen. Cute little project, check it out.

Libby said...

Sounds like my kind of Open House!

Deb said...

I will have to check that out. I have a couple Buttermilk Basin things in my stash and I like them!