Sunday, October 14, 2012

Awesome Autumn Challenge!


This month This - n - That Fabrics hosted an Awesome Autumn Challenge. I entered my Gourdy's Gang in the contest. If  you would like to see the quilts that were entered and cast a Vote for your favorite quilt, please do. I enjoy challenges, they are fun and they get me to do things that I have been procrastinating on.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I am still coughing and resting, getting tired of resting, so time to push through this miserable cold and start finishing my projects.


3 comments:

marie said...

Went over and voted------love #1 and was so glad to find out it belonged to you. It's a winner in my book. Good luck in the contest.

Is it done with wools?

Karen said...

I voted! Some interesting fall pieces.

cucki said...

i voted too..beautiful pieces..xxx