Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mini Moki!

I am still sewing, and my fingers are killing me. Hand quilting is fun to do, but not when you are in a hurry and sewing for hours and hours, but I am near the end of the quilt and then some stitching and fixes in the blocks and I will be finished. Hopefully I can get the stitching done and show you a photo tomorrow.

I received this cute photo in the mail, from my friend Kay MacKenzie. I was fortunate to win one of her contests for a book and another where I won Kay's appliqué book, so more new projects that I will be doing this year. She got a new kitty and he looks just like Moki, he is so cute and I can't wait to see how he looks as he gets older.



13 comments:

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Aww such a cutie! Your sis is going to love that special quilt.

Linda said...

Totally a mini!!! :-)

cucki said...

aww cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kissess xxxxx

Nancy said...

Such a cute little face! I love little kittens.

moosecraft said...

My goodness what a cute kitten!

primitivebettys said...

Ahhhhh Cute!

frontporchprims said...

What a cutie. -Steph-

Allie said...

Moki has a mini-me! How darling! I know what you mean about hand-quilting...I'm tempted to hand quilt this green quilt, but I know it will mean very sore fingers!

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Such a sweet kitty. He looks like
my Biggie's brother Butter.
Hugs,
Susan

Soggibottom said...

Oh look at those white socks :-) He's going to look like my Hannah :-) X X X

Anonymous said...

Mini Moki is so adorable! I just love tuxedo kitties, I had a black one for 18 years and I currently have a gray one. This little guy is so cute!

Raymond Homestead said...

Kitty's so cute!

Libby said...

Love the idea of quilting in words. That is one vibrant bird.