Saturday, October 1, 2011

A day with the Kids!

Today we went shopping for health food, I have a special diet so I go there for some things and got some cats claw to try, heard it is good for lyme and heals a million other things, so we shall see;)

My son and DIL came by, so we took them on our walk with us. It was a bit muddy but still a perfect day for walking. It was nice to relax and enjoy having the kids over for dinner and just talking. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I worked on a fall piece and hoping I can finish it tomorrow.


9 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Sounds like a wonderful start to the weekend Debbie....Cat's claw??? Happy October....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Lynn Barbadora said...

Sounds like a wonderful day Deb! I love spending time with family!
Hugs,
Lynn

acorn hollow said...

sounds like a fun day,
cathy

Anonymous said...

I saw you won at Quilt Taffy...congrats! Looks like a wonderful day for you Deb.

Lori said...

Very nice!

Karmen said...

Very lovely photo! Karmen

Allie said...

Cat's claw? I'll have to look into that! How lovely to have family with you on your walk! What a gorgeous couple.

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh how nice, a visit from the kids. I need to check on some healthy foods too. I'd never heard of cats paw.
Hugs~Carol

Rock River Stitches said...

Never heard of cats claw either. Sounds interesting. The weather sure has been perfect for taking hikes around here. But I spent a good part of my weekend sewing and cleaning. Hope to get out and about when my daugher and grandkids come back home for this weekend!

Tammy